Buying / Selling your home
Among the most important decisions we are faced with in life is the decision on which property to purchase, how much we can confidently spend, and the legal implications of our decisions.
Whether you are considering buying a new home, or simply doing a little research, we’ll help you find the right property at the right price in just a few easy steps.
- Find your dream home!
On our site you will be able to search through a complete database of homes. You will find:
Privately Owned Homes;
and Bank Repossessed Properties. On these properties, no transfer duty is payable, which means a substantial saving to you, the buyer!
It’s very simple, and we will guide you through the process. All you will need to do is fill in your choice of bedrooms, bathrooms and so on, plus an estimate of the price range you would prefer.
- You can calculate:
- What your monthly repayment will be;
- What home you will be able to comfortably afford;
- Have you considered those hidden costs
- in moving to a new home?
- We have also included answers to many of the frequently asked questions relating to the purchase and sale of a home, e.g.
- Where do I begin?
- What is in a sales contract?
- How do I apply for a home loan?
- What about the Electrical Installation Regulation?
- What can I do to make my home more attractive to buyers?
- What is movable property? and what is immovable property?
- Contact Us
- if you’ve found a home in our search database that interests you;
- let us help you obtain finance for your property. We will put you in touch with homeloan consultants at the bank of your choice, provide you with the latest information on financial packages to suit your specific needs.
Disclaimer: All information and calculations appearing on these pages should be used as guidelines only. Although every effort has been made as to accuracy, we offer no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied.
Do you want to sell your home? Our goal is to provide a comprehensive, yet easy to understand system, packed with information to enable you to successfully sell your home with the minimum of hassle, and the maximum benefits to you.
In a few simple steps:
You will be able to compare other properties which are for sale in your neighbourhood so as to more accurately determine a good market price for your own home.
We will give you ideas on how to make your home even more attractive for a quicker sale at a better price, plus guide you on how to present your home in the best possible way.
Photo of your home on the internet – for free!
A photo and description of your home will be displayed on our Search page accessible to potential buyers at any time, day or night.
We will guide your buyer through the complicated process of obtaining finance, including advice on how to calculate their affordability level.